Zombie Ammo Lunchbox
Perfect storage for a survival kit.
- Looks like an ammo tin, but it holds your food
- Can be used to hold any zombie or non-zombie related goodies
- Let others know instantly that you're part of the solution
The zombies are coming and they're hungry for your brains. Or maybe that growling is your tummy, and it's really YOU who are hungry. And not for brains, silly, but for lunch (unless, of course, your lunch involves brains). When you're hungry like the undead and your stomach threatens to punch your face, what you need to grab is your Zombie Ammo Lunchbox!
Each Zombie Ammo Lunchbox looks like standard issue tactical gear for an official Zombie Emergency Response organization. But open up the top, and it's ready to hold all your goodies. Use it for your lunch, as a sewing kit, for emergency conventions provisions, and all sorts of other fun things. What do we keep in our Zombie Ammo Lunchbox? Let's see: sandwich, cheesy poofs, two napkins, and a rocket launcher. Just kidding - the rocket launcher is only a spoon for our pudding cup.
- A metal lunchbox which looks like a zombie-fighter-ready ammo tin
- Top opens and secures with a latch
- Top handle
- Cool zombie prevention detailing all over the ammo box
- Dimensions: approx. 7.9" x 4.2" x 5.8"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Zombie Ammo Lunchbox or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.