Laser-Guided Tactical Necktie
Don't settle for a tie when you could win
- Tactical, laser-equipped necktie livens up the most boring meetings
- Great for your soldier, sailor, airman, or Marine entering the civilian world
- Also good for entertaining cats
Today's corporate environment can be hostile to say the least. Does it feel like you're suiting up for battle every time you prepare for a meeting? Do you build your deck with extra slides in preparation for retaliation from other departments? Do you have to bring peacekeeping doughnuts to start meetings off on the right foot?
What you need is ThinkGeek's Tactical Necktie with Laser Pointer. This necktie is guaranteed to give you the tactical advantage. Use the MOLLE attachment system to bring along a set of your own whiteboard markers (because nobody ever throws the bad ones away), a first aid kit for those nasty handout papercuts, even your travel mug via carabiner (quick-release for those caffeine emergencies mid-meeting). But the best part is the built-in Class II laser, which you can use to bring attention to your important points, entertain office cats, or blind the random meeting-interrupting zombie. Once you experience ThinkGeek's Tactical Necktie with Laser Pointer, you'll wonder how you ever survived a meeting without it.
Tactical Necktie with Laser Pointer Specifications
- Tactical, laser-equipped necktie, perfect for meetings or formal cats
- Comes with a red, Class II Laser Pointer
- MOLLE system with integrated plastic D-loop
- Removable pouch with flap with quick-release buckle (2" wide x 3 1/2" tall x 1" deep - perfect for little, minty, bad-breath killers, or folded-over strips of bacon)
- Second removable pouch contains laser pointer
- Materials: Durable, black nylon
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or drip dry. Be sure to remove pouches (inc. laser) before laundering.
- Batteries: 3 1.5V LR44 button cells (included)
- Dimensions: 3 1/2" wide at widest, 57" long
- Caution: Laser radiation. Do not stare into beam. Class II laser product.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Laser-Guided Tactical Necktie or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.