Secure your stuff on the go
- Laptop backpack with RFID-blocking fabric
- Protects your personal information
- Holds most 15" laptops
When your laptop is closed it can still transmit and receive information - and that can happen without your permission. Smartphones and tablets can also be accessed in sleep mode, and RFID-chipped IDs and credit cards are also vulnerable to radio frequency-based transmissions.
This backpack is the first to include radio frequency-blocking pockets, where you can stash your laptop, tablet, wallet, passport, and other secure information without worry of interference or attack from people using radio frequencies to hack or track. The bag also includes practical physical security: the single large exterior pocket's zipper is hidden and fastens with a special secure magnetic clasp. Just make sure to tell M where you're going before you take off, Mr. Bond, or she'll never find you.
- Backpack with padded, RFID-blocking pockets
- For hackers on the run (and anyone who wants to keep personal information safe)
- Fits most 15" laptops
- Padded straps and back cushion
- Red mesh contrast fabric
- 2 RFID-blocking sleeves, 9 pouches, 1 zippered pocket
- 360-degree padding and double-padded bottom for added drop protection
- Materials: weather-resistant 1680d ballistic nylon, waterproof polyurethane exterior, and heavy-duty nylon interior
- Dimensions: exterior 19 1/2" tall x 14" wide x 4" deep, interior 16" tall x 13" wide x 3 1/2" deep, large RFID sleeve 11" x 16" (with divider), smaller RFID sleeve has 2 5" x 9" slots
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop Fitting Guide|
|Measure your laptop.|
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about HackShield Backpack or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.