WOW Alliance/Horde Pint Set
Alliance or Horde?
- Set of 2 pint glasses
- One with the Alliance and one with the Horde symbol
- Best get to the table first if you want your choice
It's Happy Hour in somebody's realm, right? We gotta shay, shince we joined the Brew of the Month Club, we've been drinking shome tashty alesh... hic! Every month, a new brew gets mailed right to our doorshtep. Talk about shervice... hic! Don't even need to go nowhere to get our drink on. But shix beersh is never enough. Not for ush at leasht... hic! Sho if'n you want to talk with ush, head on over to the Shtonefire Tavern in Ironforge and you'll find ush throwing back the brewshkish and /dance-ing our monkey buttsh off.
Of course, these WoW pint glasses don't *have* to be used for alcoholic beverages. They can also be used to quaff Ice Cold Milk or Refreshing Spring Water or whatever's in the fridge. You get a set of two, one of which is emblazoned with the symbol of the BEST side to fight for in Azeroth. To clarify, one glass is Alliance and one is Horde. So, basically, if you want to drink from your chosen faction, you want to get your butt to the kitchen first. This is when it pays to be a house divided.
- Set of 2 pint glasses, one Alliance and one Horde
- Officially-licensed Blizzard merchandise
- Reverse features a full-color World of Warcraft logo
- Emblazoned with the symbol of the BEST side to fight for in Azeroth
- Does not require Brewfest
- Capacity: 16 oz.
- Materials: Glass
- Do not microwave
- Hand wash only
- Do not freeze below -10° C
- Ages 12+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about WOW Alliance/Horde Pint Set or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.