Superman Logo Ring
Remember: It's not an "S"
- Official Superman logo ring
- Made from steel, appropriate for the Man of
- You may want to avoid Kryptonite
You could wear a spandex bodysuit under your clothes. You could get some fake glasses and a job at a newspaper. And you could jump into a phone booth whenever someone needed your help. But let's be honest, people. There aren't phone booths anymore.
This stainless-steel Superman Logo ring displays the strength, purity, and superpowered excellence of Kal-El, the Krypton-born hero of Earth with a logo in red enamel. On his home planet, this shape means "hope," but he's not fooling anyone... that's just an 'S'.
- Not intended for use by children 12 and under
- Superman logo ring
- Officially-licensed DC Comics merchandise
- Materials: 316L surgical stainless steel and red enamel
For our customers with nickel allergies: these are made from 316L grade surgical stainless steel. That means their five main components are iron, chromium, nickel (10-14%), molybdenum, and manganese. This is implant-grade steel.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Superman Logo Ring or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.