Power right where you need it
- Extension cord houses three outlets
- Design allows wrapping around objects
- Buy the 6 foot indoor or 12 foot outdoor version
With electricity having been a mainstay of civilization for the last 100 years, you would think that houses would have an electrical socket everywhere you could possibly need one. Unfortunately, all of us know -- especially people with older houses -- that there's never an outlet where you need one.
Enter the Prop Power outlet extension cord. This great idea combines the design of a classic extension cord and a snake light. The end of the Prop Power cord has a flexible-yet-rigid neck that allows you to wrap it around items for true staying power. Wrap the Prop Power's additional outlets around your bedpost for an outlet for that perfect reading light that doesn't wake your roommate. Upgrade to its more rugged cousin, the Prop Power Pro, for outdoor chores in the garage or up a ladder.
- Prop Power outlet extension cord
- Choose original or Pro model for outdoor use
- Flexible yet rigid design lets you wrap the end of the cord around objects
- Capacity: Houses three outlets
- Dimensions: Pro - 6 ft. cord, Rugged - 12 ft. cord
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Prop Power or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.