11th Doctor Costume Pajama Set
Sleep, my precious, sleep.
- Lounge around like the Eleventh Doctor
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Yay, pajamas!
Some Doctor Who pajama facts for you (pyjamas to the Brits):
- Matt Smith got pajamas every year at Christmas as a present when he was a kid.
- David Tennant spends a great deal of "The Christmas Invasion" in pajamas.
- June Hudson, a costumer for latter Tom Baker and Peter Davison said she was not responsible for the Fifth Doctor's "ridiculous pyjama-striped trousers"
This 11th Doctor costume Pajama Set includes a pair of bottoms in black. Straight leg, they feature a button fly and an elastic waist with a red drawstring. DW Doctor Who logo ironed on the upper left hip.
The shirt itself is 100% polyester with a boat neck and long sleeves. Printed to look like the front of the 11th Doctor's costume complete with printed-on bow tie. We hear they're cool now.
- Officially-licensed version of the 11th Doctor's costume AS PAJAMAS
- Perfect for your tardy denizens of the TARDIS who want to lay around all day, watching reruns with their 11th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver Programmable TV Remote
- Materials: Top 100% polyester, bottoms 60% cotton / 40% polyester
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low
Please reference the sizing chart below to determine your size.
|Chest||36 in.||38 in.||40 in.||42 in.||45 in.|
|Front Length||27 1/2 in.||28 1/2 in.||29 1/2 in.||30 1/2 in.||32 in.|
|Waist||32 in.||34 in.||36 in.||39 in.||42 in.|
|Inseam||30 in.||30 1/4 in.||30 1/2 in.||30 3/4 in.||31 in.|
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about 11th Doctor Costume Pajama Set or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.