Floating, one-eyed teefy monsters
- 7" balls of fluffy evil
- Choose Cacodemon or Pain Elemental
- Officially-licensed Doom merchandise
Confession time. The first time the ThinkGeek staffer writing this played Wolfenstein 3D, she screamed like a little girl. She was in college at the time, so there's really no excuse for that. First-person shooters were just catching on, and having your enemy spring up right in front of you, a Nazi, no less, was still a bit disconcerting.
If you're from the same era, likely you remember the first time one of these one-eyed, monsters floated over to you in the Doom franchise, either spewing out balls of plasma at you or lost souls. "Aaaaiiieee!" you probably said.
And then you said "Aaaaiiieee!" again looking at these guys, because they're so stinkin' cute! Evil monsters each rolled up into one huggable ball of fluff. Two, please!
- Officially-licensed Doom plushes featuring everybody's favorite floating, one-eyed teefy monsters
- Materials: polyester
- Dimensions: 7" tall including horns
- Choose: Cacodemon (Red) or Pain Elemental (Brown)
- Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Not for children under 3
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doom Plush or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.