Bberii Gemini Smart TV Stick
Biggest tablet evar
- Turns your TV into a giant Android tablet
- Built-in dual core processor runs Android Jelly Bean
- Comes with a QWERTY remote
- Read more...
Biggest tablet evar
While the devices themselves keep shrinking, it seems like the screens on tablets just keep getting bigger. We've gotten used to streaming to our TVs now, but what if you read your mail and checked Facebook on a screen as big as your TV? It's all fun and games until you have to figure out how to reply to somebody using a standard TV remote, right? It's like texting on a non-smart phone. Let's see... press 7 four times, 8 twice, 2 three times, aw heck. Let me just drop a letter in the mail.
The Gemini Smart TV Stick brings smart functionality to your current TV. What's that mean? Suddenly your TV is wi-fi enabled if it wasn't before. Now you can stream TVs and movies from the Internet. But wait. There's more. Because the Gemini works off of the Android OS, you can install any Android app on your TV set. Gmail? YouTube? Facebook? Angry Birds? Check, check, check, and check.
And that little problem we talked about before? How it's impossible to communicate effectively with a standard TV remote as your only tool? The Gemini comes with a remote that flips over to reveal a QWERTY keyboard and air mouse. Civilized communication once more.
- Gemini Smart TV Stick turns your TV into a giant Android tablet
- Chipset: Allwinner A20 ARM Cortex-A7 Dual Core
- OS: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Memory: 1GB SDRAM
- NAND Flash: 8GB
- Video & Audio Output: HDMI 1.4
- Resolutions: 1080P / 720P
- Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n
- USB: USB2.0, MicroUSB x2
- Card Reader: MicroSD (TF)
- Includes: Intelli-HDTV Converter, remote (Qwerty/AirMouse), IR remote receiver, HDMI cable, mini USB cable, micro USB cable, micro USB to Female USB cable, power outlet adapter
Wanna chat about Bberii Gemini Smart TV Stick?
Have questions about Bberii Gemini Smart TV Stick or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.