Enough Social Interaction Mug
- Be caffeinated and antisocial at the same time
- Make people go away without saying a thing
- Great mug for right-handed introverts
Geeks: we're one big group of loners. Most of us are not much good at the whole social interaction thing. In fact, we've trained our whole lives to be Not Good at it. From playing house alone to petitioning to be the project manager, technical lead, designer, and tester all in one on your next project, you know that other people just make life more complicated. But don't worry. You're in good company here. You're amongst people who understand, cause we're like that, too. For most of us, if it starts with "social," it better end with "networking sites."
Pretty much whenever we're out in public, geeks take a circumstance penalty to our CHA-based skills (except Handle Animal), and if you want to land some sort of bonus to offset that, you'd have to down a lot of alcohol or carry around a beverage container that forewarns people of the situation in a humorous manner and automatically breaks the ice with no effort whatsoever on your part. Oh wait. That's what this is! How convenient is that?
- Black mug with the words "You read my mug. That's enough social interaction for one day." printed in white ink
- A ThinkGeek exclusive!
- Capacity: 16 oz.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 4" tall, 3 1/2" diameter
- Love your mug: hand wash for longest art life
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Enough Social Interaction Mug or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.