Butterfly Knife Cutlery
... is a spy
- Looks & behaves just like a butterfly knife
- Do butterfly knife tricks while eating your food
- Made of stainless steel
- Read more...
... is a spy
Parents. They start out making airplane noises with the spoon full of baby food and spelling out words on your high-chair tray with Alpha-Bits. They buy you funny face pancakes and chicken nuggets that look like dinosaurs, and then they have the nerve to tell you not to play with your food?
Well, we're adults now, and we're making up our own rules, and rule number one is "You must play with your food." Start off with this butterfly knife-style cutlery, and you're halfway there already. Choose either a fork or a spoon (because, presumably, you can pick up a butterfly knife anywhere), or both for the place setting achievement. We're warning you, though: we expect to see a finger roll before you put that tomato in your mouth.
- Fork and spoon that look & behave like a butterfly knife
- Give you permission to play with your food
- Let you do butterfly knife tricks without the danger of being cut
- Each also has a built-in bottle opener
- Latch for more convenient transport
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Guaranteed never to rust
- Dimensions: 9" long open, 5" long x 1 1/4" wide x 1/4 thick" closed
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Makes a great trainer. Safety Note: While this is not a butterfly knife, which can cut you up, it is almost a half pound of metal. Be careful slinging it around lest you end up with a butterfly-knife-style dent in your forehead.
Wanna chat about Butterfly Knife Cutlery?
Have questions about Butterfly Knife Cutlery or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.