Incomplete Data People
Which Are You?
Well, we know which you are. But which is the person reading your shirt? You can probably figure it out by the lag time before the reaction.
- 0-1 second: This person recognizes that you frequently wear amusing shirts and didn't actually take the time to read this one.
- 2-4 seconds: This person read it once and got it immediately.
- 5-9 seconds: This person read it, got confused, and then reread for clarification. (The "lightbulb moment" is often visible with these folks.)
- >10 seconds: Yeaaah. This person is probably laughing much like our 0 second person, in the vein that "this must be one of those new-fangled funny t-shirts all the kids today are wearing. I should laugh to show I got it."
- No smile or chuckle: This person is a hipster. This person laughed at this shirt last month, before you bought it.
The sentence "There are two kinds of people in the world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data" in white ink on a black, 100% cotton shirt.
Wanna chat about Incomplete Data People?
Have questions about Incomplete Data People or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.