Big Red Button - USB Powered Rage Relief Device
- Step 1: Get angry (this is the easy one)
- Step 2: Flip open the lid and smash the big red button
- Step 3: Profit
- Read more...
It's late and you're working on a project that never seems to end. Except that suddenly the project does come to a screeching halt because someone forgot to do something really important. Or maybe someone dropped a new requirement in at the last minute. Or maybe something else completely out of your control just nuked the whole thing leaving you with nothing but a burning rage that threatens to consume the whole world with its unending fire.
Maybe you should switch to decaf. But if that's not an option you can always turn to the Big Red Button for support. Flip open the plexiglass cover and press the big red button. One of four things will happen (depending on how you set it):
- Your screen will be covered with explosions.
- You'll be prompted to punch a photo you've uploaded.
- You'll be sent into a spreadsheet that looks like you're busy working (boss key)
- You'll be taken to your favorite website (presumably thinkgeek.com, natch)
There's also a Take-A-Break feature which will remind you every so often (again, depending on how you set it) to chill out for a few minutes.
- Stress-relief system that's more fun and way cheaper than therapy
- Requires Windows and a USB port
- Choose Boom, Punch Up, I'm Working, Take-A-Break, or Webkey
- Dimensions: 2.1" x 2.9" x 1.4"
Wanna chat about Big Red Button - USB Powered Rage Relief Device?
Have questions about Big Red Button - USB Powered Rage Relief Device or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.