Battlestar Galactica Bomber Jacket
Space is Cold
- Lee "Apollo" Adama's bomber jacket
- As seen in the final episodes of "Daybreak"
- Officially-licensed Battlestar Galactica gear
Space is Cold
Apollo: Remember, just head away from the sound of gunfire.
Roslin: What about you?
Apollo: We're heading towards the gunfire.
- "Valley of Darkness"
We love screen-accurate prop replicas. Know what we love even more? Screen-accurate prop replicas that we can do something with (other than put them in a case to admire). The Battlestar Galactica Bomber Jacket definitely fits that bill. It's based on the actual production version of Lee "Apollo" Adama's bomber jacket, but it's fully-lined and insulated, plus it has a hidden pocket inside, because the folks who made wanted fans who bought it to be able to wear it throughout the cold months and not just admire it from afar.
Note: Please reference the table below to choose your size.
|Chest||34-36 in.||38-40 in.||42-44 in.||46-48 in.||50-52 in.|
- Officially-licensed, prop-replica jacket from the reimagined Battlestar Galactica series
- As seen in the final episodes of "Daybreak" (during Apollo's flashback sequence of meeting Starbuck for the first time)
- Full-zip, olive-drab, 100% cotton, fully-lined with elastic waist, neck, and cuffs
- Four large front pockets accommodate wallets, phones, aviator sunglasses, heirloom cigarette lighters, and more
- Hidden, zipped pocket inside the jacket
- Vigilantes and Viper patches manufactured using original artwork from the show
- Three patches "Galactiguised" to avoid violating United States Code 18 USC § 701
- Charcoal gray/black "ring and Colonial Phoenix" logo silkscreened on right chest pocket
- Polyester lining features extra insulation with accurate cross hatching pattern
- Materials: 100% cotton with polyester inside liner
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Battlestar Galactica Bomber Jacket or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.