DIY Instant Underpants Two Pack
Re-hydrate for instant undies.
- One fresh pair of underpants . . . just add water.
- Great for emergencies or (really) as a very silly gift.
- Fits most children and small adults.
If you know children or ever was one, you know that accidents happen. And some of those accidents happen in pants. Long story short: sometimes kids need new underwear in a hurry. For those children, there is now hope. And when those children grow up, there is a wonderful gag gift. That hopeful gag gift is called a pair of DIY Instant Underpants.
DIY Instant Underpants start out as a dry pellet in a very keen (and reusable) tin. Add the pellet to water and get it good and wet. The compressed layers start to separate and (with your help), you'll soon have a pair of DIY Instant Underpants in front of you. You can let them dry or wear them wet (both are fun). You don't even have to wear them down there - on your head is equally acceptable. DIY Instant Underpants - in a pinch, we've got you covered!
DIY Instant Underpants
- Just add water to the pellet in the tin and you'll have one pair of unisex underpants in no time.
- A great gag gift or for "just in case of emergency."
- One pellet per tin. Two tins per two pack.
- Sizing: Fits most children and small adults.
- Tin Dimensions: 2.5" diameter.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about DIY Instant Underpants Two Pack or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.