Tetris Stress Blocks
Tetrimino-shaped stress relievers!
- Get a Tetris Tetrimino to relieve your stress.
- Squishy stress ball material crafted into lovingly Tetris-oid shapes.
- Random selection (just like the game)!
The pieces fall. The music plays. The music gets faster and the pieces fall faster. Your stress levels rise. The music, the pieces, the pieces, and the music - AAAAAAAAGHHGHG. And that, in a nutshell, is Tetris. A game of blocks and stress. Well, time for Tetris to help relieve some stress with these Tetris Stress Blocks.
There are five different Tetris Stress Blocks to collect and squeeze and throw and yell at. They'll help you relieve your stress, all the while showing off your love of brain bending video games (actual science shows playing Tetris makes your brain work better). And hey, when you're not stressed and just need something to do to think, you can try and stack or combine your Tetris Stress Blocks into a big ol' Tetris game on your desk! Did you know Alexey Pajitnov derived the name of this game from the Greek for the words 'mop' and 'puppet?' Hopefully you didn't; we just made that up.Tetris Stress Blocks
- Stress-ball material in the form of Tetris Tetriminos.
- Officially licensed Tetris collectibles.
- Relieve stress just like Tetris builds it.
- 5 different stress blocks to collect and squeeze.
- Dimensions: Each Tetrimino is made of 4 (permanently joined) cubes. Each cube measures approx. 1.18" cubed.
|Random Tetrimino FAQ|
You say these are "Random Picked." What does that mean?
It means you can't choose which one of the assortment you receive. If you buy one or more units of this product you will get a random selection of the Tetriminos shown.
What if I buy four? Will I get four different models?
Maybe. Maybe not. It is unlikely, but all four may be the same. They are random.
I want a specific one now! Why can't you dig around in a box somewhere, find the one I want and mail it to me?
2. Tetris is a game where piece generation is random.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Tetris Stress Blocks or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.