K'Nex DNA Replication Set
Build a long polymer!
- Designed to support teams of 2 to 3 students
- Set includes building instructions and teacher's guide
- Have fun building and learning!
Kids these days have probably heard of deoxyribonucleic acids by their nickname DNA. They know about DNA from crime shows or movies. They probably know that it is in your skin, hair, or blood. But do they know about the science and structure of DNA?
The K'Nex DNA Replication & Transcription set will set kids on the path to learning more about the structure and function of the molecules that make up DNA and RNA. The K'Nex kit includes 521 K'Nex parts, which is enough to build 19 DNA dn mRNA models. The set also includes three instructional modules for learning DNA structure, replication and transcription, and coding, translation and mutations.
- For Ages 10 years and up
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
- K'Nex DNA & RNA Replication Set
- Set and instructions helps to teach about DNA structure, replication and transcription
- Great learning tool for students in grades 5 to 12
- Set includes 521 K'Nex parts and teaching instructions
- Packaged in strong storage tray with snap-on lid
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about K'Nex DNA Replication Set or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.