Jumpshot USB Drive: Never Fix A Relative's Computer Again
The perfect gift
- Plug and play Windows PC cleanup and protection
- So easy, anyone can fix their own PC
- Check the specs below - it's crazy awesome!
- Read more...
The perfect gift
"No, I will not fix your computer" has been one of our most popular t-shirts for years and years. We know that you've been spending your quality time with your family updating browsers, cleaning out malware, and sometimes having to do a complete wipe and restore. What a pain! Wouldn't it be way better to provide them with a tool that would easily let them fix their own computer?
Jumpshot is the answer to our wildest dreams. Plug the USB stick into any Windows PC and the program will launch (even if a virus is preventing Windows from booting). Jumpshot sedates the PC and immediately goes to work removing viruses, malware, and all the other junk that slows down computers. While it works, a web browser will pop up, allowing the user to be entertained while Jumpshot's minions clean, protect, and secure the machine.
- Easy to use software enables non-computer people to fix their own Windows PC
- Techies - Don't let the cute appearance fool you, this is serious business
- Jumpshot does the following:
- Kills viruses, trojans, scamware, spyware, etc.
- Disables junk and crapware so your PC is faster
- Unclutters your web browser and boosts its speed
- Tightens security by toggling settings in popular apps
- Tweaks Windows to improve defenses and performance
- Examines hardware performance and detects failing parts
- Meters your internet speed and detects insecure WiFi
- Analyzes drive contents to reveal what's taking space
- Reclaims hard drive space by taking out the trash
- Keeps you informed of critical events related to your PC
- Protects your identity and keeps your online habits private
- It is seriously just plug-and-play. Anyone who can plug a USB drive into a computer and turn it on can use this.
- No commitment! If for some reason you don't like the results (very doubtful), simply click the "undo" option when you get back to Windows
- USB drive comes with two scans ($19 value per scan) and has 8GB of useful storage space
- If you like the program, Jumpshot has an inexpensive subscription service ($59/year for unlimited scans on 5 PCs and unlimited single gift scans to friends - soooo worth it to not be the Family Tech Support person!
- Choose: Officer Pete, Kobayashi (ninja), Sir Jeffrey (octopus)
- System Requirements: Internet connection, at least 512MB of RAM, and any of the following versions of Windows: XP, 2003, Vista, 7, or 8.
Wanna chat about Jumpshot USB Drive: Never Fix A Relative's Computer Again?
Have questions about Jumpshot USB Drive: Never Fix A Relative's Computer Again or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.