Star Trek TNG Data Poster
Ode to Spot
- Art print of a painting depicting Data and his cat, Spot
- Framable Star Trek poster measures 18" x 24"
- For fans of androids, Star Trek, and cats
O Spot, the complex levels of behavior you display
Connote a fairly well-developed cognitive array.
And though you are not sentient and do not comprehend,
I nonetheless consider you a true and valued friend.
- "Ode to Spot" a poem by Data from the Star Trek: TNG episode "Schisms"
For his entire existence, the android Data questions what makes humans so "human," and tries to find his own humanity despite his lack of natural emotions (and his somewhat mysterious avoidance of contractions in his speech.) His partner in this journey is his cat Spot, for whom he once wrote a poem that put Commander Riker immediately to sleep.
Artist Jonathan England created a beautiful and realistic acrylic painting depicting Data and his companion that captures the android's lack of, but search for, human emotions. True fans may recognize Data's chair as the one from his holodeck Sherlock Holmes games.
- 18" x 24" art print of Star Trek's Data and his cat Spot
- For fans of cats and/or Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Based on the painting by artist Jonathan England
- Materials: museum-quality, plated-printed lithograph on 100-pound, aqueous-coated, satin-finish paper
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek TNG Data Poster or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.