American Tomahawk CQC-T Emerson Design
- Speed, efficiency, and simplicity
- Billet machined steel blade
- MOLLE compatible sheath
- Read more...
The American Tomahawk Company primarily manufactures weapons for the US military, but we convinced them that the zombie threat is real and that our favorite people -- you! -- needed a way to easily slay the oncoming horde. They agreed and let us get a batch of the CQC-T Emerson Tomahawk.
The CQC-T Emerson is a light, fast, and accurate weapon for undead slaying. Its simple design and ergonomic awesomeness make it feel like a natural extension of your hand. There is not a tomahawk quite like it, and we've tried a lot of tomahawks. (No, really. We have a Zombie Preparedness Class every Tuesday night when we practice our survival skills!) Bring it on, zombies. We've got the CQC-T.
- Speed, efficiency, and simplicity in anti-zombie times
- A light, fast, and accurate weapon to protect yourself
- Ergonomically awesome oval design, specialized O-rings for added retention
- Includes sheath of jumpable nylon, LBE/LBV, MOLLE, sling, belt
- Made in the USA
- Blade materials: Billet machined steel, S-7, Rc 56-58
- Sheath materials: Super tough modified nylon
- Cutting edge length: 2 7/8"
- Handle length: 13 3/4"
- Blade thickness: .200 stock
- Weight: 16 oz (without sheath)
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for any unlawful purpose as defined by applicable local, county, state, and federal laws. By agreeing herein, purchaser acknowledges that he/she is 18 years of age or older. Purchaser also acknowledges that he/she is permitted to purchase this product pursuant to his local, county, state, and federal laws.
Wanna chat about American Tomahawk CQC-T Emerson Design?
Have questions about American Tomahawk CQC-T Emerson Design or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.