Binocular Adapter For iPhone 5
- Gives your iPhone camera a new range of options
- Case adapts to most standard-sized binoculars
- Does not include binoculars
- Read more...
In a classic scene from a classic movie, Kurt Russell (aka Dean Proffitt) and his three sons chase down their new "mom" Goldie Hawn on a Coast Guard boat to try to convince the rich heiress to return to her simple, if slightly fraudulent, life in Elk Cove, Oregon. The family stares out over the ocean with binoculars to spot her yacht.
The only thing that could have made that moment better for the Proffitt family was if someone had been able to capture that magical moment on video using a set of binoculars, an iPhone, and the Carson Optical binocular adaptor for iPhone 4/4S/5.
This handy adapter lets you connect most standard-sized binoculars to your iPhone to capture pictures or video through the eyes of your binoculars using your iPhone's camera.
- iPhone adapter for full-sized binoculars
- Takes pictures and video on iPhone 4/4S/5 camera
- Connects to most full-sized binoculars (8x32 mm, 8x42 mm, 10x42 mm, 10x50 mm)
- Includes an adapter case, iPhone 4/4S conversion kit, and binocular eyepiece adapter
- Dimensions:5 x 3 x 1"
- Weight: 1.2 ounces
Wanna chat about Binocular Adapter For iPhone 5 ?
Have questions about Binocular Adapter For iPhone 5 or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.