Light Mine Magnetic Orb Flashlight
Won't blow up
- Not an underwater naval mine or a shock ball
- It's a flashlight with magnets so you can work hands-free
- Regular (golf ball size) or Pro (baseball, with moar lights!)
Won't blow up
That headline may be a lie. You see, the folks at Light Mine have assured us on multiple occasions that the Light Mine Magnetic Orb Flashlight is only a flashlight and that its similarity to an underwater naval mine is merely in design, not function. We're inclined to believe them, but The X-Files taught us to Trust No One. In that spirit, we recommend caution when inviting a Light Mine into your home and will offer a full refund if in fact, a Light Mine detonates in your house.
Seriously, though. The Light Mine Magnetic Orb Flashlight is the coolest hands-free lighting device on the block. Simply stick it to any magnet-friendly surface and aim it where you need light. We love it for doing a little DIY around the house (and the magnets come in handy for scooping up wayward screws). It's also a handy friend to have in your car in case of a late-night flat tire or engine trouble. Stick one on the fridge and you'll always have a flashlight handy for when the power goes out!
- Looks like an underwater naval mine, but it's a flashlight!
- Use it to point light exactly where you need it and work hands-free
- Powerful magnets also make it a great "pick-up" tool for grabbing dropped screws, nails, or hardware
- Use it for:
- Fixing a flat tire at night
- A hazard light for your bike or motorcycle
- Repairs in dark spaces, like under the sink
- Adventures in power outages
- Camping trips, hiking, and outdoorsy stuff
- Light Mine:
- About the size of a golf ball
- 12 neodymium magnets to attach and aim hands-free
- Super bright white LEDs shed light on the situation
- Batteries: 3 LR44 (included, replaceable)
- Light Mine Professional:
- About the size of a baseball
- 11 neodymium magnets to attach and aim hands-free
- Front white lens has 8 LEDs
- Back red lens has 4 LEDs
- Four light functions: low power spot, high output flood, red night vision, high visibility signal beacon
- Batteries: 3 AAA (included, replaceable)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Light Mine Magnetic Orb Flashlight or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.