Phosphor Appear Watch
- Perfect watch for the stylish techie
- Uses Micro-Magnetic Digital technology
- Displays the time with tiny Swarovski crystals
- Read more...
Whatever happened to wristwatches? These days, people just use on their smartphones to tell them the time, depending on our futuristic pocket computers and ignoring the simple convenience that was just having the time on your wrist. This Phosphor "Appear" watch has the best of both worlds: it's modern technology with a futuristic "pixelated" digital design, but has a classic appeal with a classic leather watch band and a Swarovski crystal-studded display.
The 'appear' watch is powered by Phosphor's "Micro-Magnetic Digital technology," which uses a tiny electromagnetic field to change the position of the crystal-adorned rotors that display the time in minutes or seconds. There is also an "off" setting to display a full, blank field of crystals.
- Phosphor "Appear" Watch uses magnets and rotors adorned with crystals to display the time
- Blend of technology and design perfect for stylish techies
- Can show 12-hour time or count seconds
- Face: Swarovski crystals on micro rotors
- Band: Leather
Wanna chat about Phosphor Appear Watch?
Have questions about Phosphor Appear Watch or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.