Pro Tech Electronics Repair Tool Kit
The Handyman can!
- Industry standard for small tech repairs
- Tools based on thousands of guides
- Great for all mainstream laptops and cellphones
Everyone loves a handy(wo)man and if you're sussing out a potential spouse, you know that at least one of you needs that skill set. When it comes to fixing light bulbs, leaky faucets, or the vastly more complicated death ray, most people do just fine. But, in a decade defined by technology, that light bulb isn't the only thing that gets screwed if you're incapable of making basic tech repairs.
With almost all the information in the world readily available at our fingertips, attaining the repair advice and solutions necessary to perform tech fixes is easy. It's the actual equipment needed to perform said repairs that becomes an issue. With the Pro Tech Electronics Repair Tool Kit, you're household is set with tools for repairing small electronics, soft plastics, and any devices or appliances that have electrical currents.
- The industry standard for computer repair technicians
- Tools were selected based on data from thousands of repair guides
- Capable of opening, repairing, and putting back together all mainstream laptops and cellphones
- 54 Bit Driver Kit - all the bits needed for repairs on small electronics
- 2x Plastic Opening Tools - soft plastic prying tools
- Precision Tweezers Set - assortment of ESD safe precision tweezers
- Metal Grabber - metal tool for holding tight to small components
- Anti-Static Wrist Strap - protection for circuits against static electricity
- Small Suction Cup - suction cup for holding onto things lacking handles
- Spudger - handy tool for poking, prying, flipping, and opening
- Metal Spudger Set - assortment of metal poking and prying tools
- 6 Inch Metal Ruler - steel ruler for easily measuring parts
- Pro Tech Tool Roll - cloth roll designed to hold the Pro Tech Toolkit
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Pro Tech Electronics Repair Tool Kit or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.