Doctor Who TARDIS Talking Money Bank
- Store your loose change in the TARDIS
- Makes vworp vworp noises when you put money in
- 8" tall, smaller on the outside
When we were little, we were so jealous of the kids who got to have a toy store shopping spree on TV. It would be so awesome to have unlimited money (even with limited time to spend it). We wonder if the Doctor ever uses his psychic paper as a credit card... or maybe he just flashes the credentials of whatever occupation gets free stuff at that establishment.
If you're still dealing with real money like we are, perhaps you need a snazzy place to store it. The Doctor Who TARDIS Talking Money Bank makes vworp vworp noises every time you insert a coin, making being savey-wavey more funny-wunny.
- Save your money in the TARDIS
- Big enough on the inside for plenty of coins
- Open the door, insert the cash, profit!
- Officially licensed Doctor Who collectible
- Materials: Plastic
- Dimensions: 8" tall
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who TARDIS Talking Money Bank or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.