- A more grown-up version of the thermos
- Seal keeps things hot/cold for five hours
- No (cold) soup for you!
You know what we want to smuggle into the movies on a rainy day? A nice warm cup of soup. But until now, NO SOUP FOR US. (And it's been more than one year.) The manufacturers of Magnetic Thermopot call it a food flask, and boy, do we think that is a great description. It makes it sound so sleek and sneaky. Now we can finally sip some chicken noodle at the movie theater or smuggle our delicious French press into the local chain coffee shop where we mooch WiFi.
Of course, there are many more normal uses for the Magnetic Thermopot. You can pack your soup before work or take hot oatmeal on the train in the morning. The Magnetic Thermopot has a vacuum sealed cork lid that is guaranteed to keep your food hot (or cold, for that matter) for up to five hours. Plus, there is a stainless steel spoon is magically (read: magnetically) attached to the side for your convenience!
- Modern day thermos
- Keeps hot things hot and cold things cold
- Great for anyone who has to eat on the go
- Capacity: 17 fluid ounces
- Materials: Stainless steel spoon, biodegradable cork, silicon top
- Dimensions: 5" x 5" x 6.7"
- Weight: 15.7 ounces
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Magnetic Thermopot or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.