Oatmeal 2014 Why Grizzly Bears Should Wear Underpants Calendar With Poster
Bees, Bears, and Airplanes
- 2014 wall calendar featuring comics by The Oatmeal
- Topics include bees, airplanes and email etiquette
- Includes bonus pull-out poster entitled "If you do this in an e-mail, I hate you."
Snarky comic artist & comedian Matthew Inman has a lot of opinions. For example, he thinks grizzly bears should wear underpants: but perhaps not for the reasons you'd think. This calendar is a great glimpse into the mind behind popular webcomic "The Oatmeal," the comic that puts into words and pictures things we often think: "Your cat is trying to kill you," for example, and thoughts about web design, coffee, and grammar.
The 2014 wall calendar features comics by Inman and includes a special pull-out poster titled "If you do this in an e-mail, I hate you."
- Author: Matthew Inman (from The Oatmeal)
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing
- ISBN: 9781449433109
- Pages: 24
- Cover: Wall Calendar
- Year: 2014
- Product Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 0.2"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Oatmeal 2014 Why Grizzly Bears Should Wear Underpants Calendar With Poster or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.