Game of Thrones Hound's Helmet Prop Replica
One dangerous dog
- Wearable helm from Game of Thrones
- The jaws really open! OMG OMG OMG
- Fiberglass construction, wooden display base
One dangerous dog
"This was a bitter, tormented soul, a sinner who mocked both gods and men. He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine. He did not love, nor was he loved himself. It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness. Where other men dream of love, or wealth, or glory, this man Sandor Clegane dreamed of slaying his own brother, a sin so terrible it makes me shudder just to speak of it. Yet that was the bread that nourished him, the fuel that kept his fires burning. Ignoble as it was the hope of seeing his brother's blood upon his blade was all this sad and angry creature lived for..." - Elder Brother
Looking to have a piece of the most vicious men in Westeros? Or more accurately, looking to be the most vicious man in Westeros? Don this replica of the Hound's helmet and you can be Sandor Clegane. Of course, you would have quit Joffrey's service a lot earlier than the Hound did. He is a horrible, horrible, boss. This wearable fiberglass helm features operable jaws. Go back and read that sentence again. Operable jaws. Oh yeah, we're gonna wear this to work. You just try to tell us otherwise.
- Wearable helm with operable jaws
- Be the most fearsome warrior in Westeros
- Officially licensed Game of Thrones collectible
- Hand numbered certificate of authenticity included (only 2500 pieces made)
- Helm Materials: Fiberglass
- Stand Materials: Silkscreened wood with Clegane sigil
- Size: Fits most adult heads
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Exterior Dimensions: 13" tall, 13.5" wide, 16" deep
- 20.5" tall on stand
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Game of Thrones Hound's Helmet Prop Replica or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.