Klipsch S4 Series II Earbuds W/ Mic and Play Controls
Run! It's Coco-Bunny Destro!
- Patented oval ear tips are beyond comfy!
- Noise Cancelling for the best sound possible
- You won't believe your ears
Neo Tokyo is a beautiful forest of neon oaks and black-slated windowpanes that touch the midnight moon. Run by a few mobsters, it's no surprise to her citizens that trouble waits around every corner. But, one night, the angels of Tower 7 sent one of their own to save us. Nobody has seen her face, but all we know is that she wears bunny ears and always has headphones on.
The headphones have been identified as part of the Klipsch S4 Series II line. It's rumored that they're the only earbuds that can withstand the ferocity of her samurai blade and the blinding speed of her motorcycle. They're incredibly comfortable and never fall out. Now, Neo Tokyo has a new hero, and although she can't hear us say it before she rides off, we thank her.
- Noise isolating in-ear headphones with 3-button remote and mic
- Award winning sound delivers deep bass and full range clarity
- Patented oval ear tips provide comfortable wear for hours and hours
- Perfect seal keeps your music in, blocks outside noise
- 3-button remote for full music and voice control
- New tangle resistant flat cables
- Directional mic for hands-free, crystal clear phone calls
- Accessories: Different-sized ear tips x 4, carrying case, clothing clip
- Design: Dynamic Moving Coil Micro Speaker
- Dimension: 8.5mm diameter
- Drive Components: Full range KG 25
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-19kHz
- Impedance: 18 ohms
- Input Connections: 3.5mm
- Noise Isolation: -16
- Sensitivity: 110dB SPL/mW
- Special Features: Flat, tangle resistant cable
- Weight: 11.9 grams We'll make it easy, if you can spend more than $50 on a set of earbuds, these are the ones to buy. We've tried dozens and nothing else comes close
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Klipsch S4 Series II Earbuds W/ Mic and Play Controls or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.