Bubble Copter R/C
Flights of fancy
- 3.5 channel co-axial R/C helicopter
- Shoot bubbles as you fly!
- Fun to use to blow bubbles for your dog
- Read more...
Flights of fancy
Ever get bummed out because your R/C helicopter only flies around (and then crashes)? Us too. We wanted a 'copter that could do something cool, like fly stink bombs into your little sibling's bedroom. After all, they're a pain in the butt and deserve to have a bedroom that smells like rotten eggs.
Alas, no stink bombs were found, but we did discover the Bubble Copter, a 3.5 channel metal R/C helicopter with the ability to blow bubbles as it flies. (Now we just need to create a mixture for stinky bubbles.) Bubble Copter flies up, down, left, right, forward, and backward, and has a trigger to shoot bubbles. If you fly it high enough, you can use it to blow bubbles at your dog. Harley the ThinkGeek Pibble loves/hates bubbles... but she can jump pretty high, so we're a little afraid to put the copter near her mighty jaws.
- For Ages 14 Years and Up
- 3.5 channel co-axial R/C helicopter that shoots bubbles
- Built-in gyro for smooth handling
- Functions: Up/down, left/right, forward/backward, bubble shooting
- Control distance: Approximately 32 feet
- Charge time: 40-50 minutes
- Use time: 5-7 minutes
- Batteries: 6 AA (not included)
- Package includes:
- Helicopter, pre-assembled
- IR Transmitter
- Bubble Solution
- USB Charger Cable
- Tail Rotor x 2
- Main Blade x 2
- Water dropper for refilling
- Instruction manual
Wanna chat about Bubble Copter R/C?
Have questions about Bubble Copter R/C or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.