Ah the joys of legalese...
Ready to sign up? Don't be too scared of the legal stuff - all the details are below, but if you want to know the basic points, here they are:
- You must be at least 18 years old and human. Sorry D.A.R.Y.L.!
- You must live in the U.S. or Canada.
(This is mainly because the laws regarding reward programs vary significantly from country to country and we can't manage them all without going insane! Sorry, no exceptions!)
- You have to have a ThinkGeek account to use GeekPoints, and points cannot be combined from multiple accounts - even if both accounts are yours or in the same family.
- GeekPoints expire after 3 years for active customers and are non-transferrable. See Terms and Conditions for more details.
- If you cancel an order or return an item for a refund, you will lose any GeekPoints earned from that order or item.
- GeekPoints are void where prohibited by law.