We're able to ship most of our products to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses. Some products cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and those are marked on the product detail page with an Export Restriction notice. This notice reads "We cannot ship this item outside of the U.S."
Unfortunately, we cannot supply tracking numbers for shipments to APO/FPO addresses. The U.S. Government requires that we send all shipments to APO/FPO addresses using the U.S. Postal Service.
When completing your Shipping Address during checkout, please make note of the following.
- The Country must be "United States"
- The City must be entered as either "APO" or "FPO"
- The State must be selected as either "AA" "AE" or "AP"
- You must enter your Zip code.
- Always remember to enter your full name, grade, and PSC or unit number.
The example below shows how you should fill out the address fields when shipping to an APO or FPO address.