Customer Service - We're Here to Help
Returns & Exchanges
You may return a product for refund, store credit, or exchange (if due to ThinkGeek error) within 90 days of the order shipment date. (The order shipment date and order notification are provided to you by email). All returns must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). See below for instructions.
If we shipped you the wrong product, or it arrived defective or damaged
We're sorry! We will send a replacement or refund you for your purchase, provided the returned item(s) are received back in their original packaging, along with all accessories, warranty cards, manuals, software, etc., where applicable.
If you ordered the wrong item, wrong size, or simply changed your mind
We will refund you for your purchase (minus the shipping cost), provided the returned item(s) are received back in their original packaging, along with all accessories, warranty cards, manuals, software, etc., where applicable, provided your purchase is in "as-new" condition, and the purchased product was not noted as a clearance, close-out or non-returnable item.
When your return is received, you will be issued a refund to your credit card or an email gift certificate (store credit) for the merchandise only. Some products may also be assessed a 15% restocking fee - please ask if you are unsure. Additional restrictions may apply, please contact us for more information.
Some things to note for this type of return:
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise if you use one of our pre-printed return shipping labels.
- Food products, opened software, video games, undergarments, products with downloadable content, and the Random Shirt of Awesomeness cannot be returned for refund or store credit.
How to Make a Return
To return an item, you must get a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) from us. To request an RMA, please follow this procedure.
- Go to the Order Management section under your Account. Orders that eligible for return, 90 days old or less (with the exception of Buckyballs products), will be marked in the list as eligible for return.
- Select the "Return" option for the order which you would like to return, and follow any additional instructions.
After you get your RMA number, you will have the opportunity to have a return shipping label generated for you. If you choose not to use a label provided by us, ship your package back to us at the following address:
RMA: [ include your RMA# here ]
2120 Creekside Pkwy
Dock Door 82
Lockbourne, OH 43137
- When packing your return, please be sure to place the enclosed barcode sticker on the outside of the package, near the shipping label. This sticker can be found on the bottom of the packing slip which was included with you order. Please do not place the barcode sticker (or shipping label) directly on the product box.
How long do returns take to process?
Return processing time depends on where the package being sent from, but a general rule of thumb is:
- packages sent via UPS take 7-10 business days
- packages sent via USPS take 10-13 business days
- returns sent to our Fairfax location or sent back without setting up an RMA prior to sending the package back may take longer than the times stated above.
Can I just exchange my items for new ones?
At this time, we do not process even exchanges. If you need a different size or color of an item you ordered, when your return is received, you will be issued a gift certificate (store credit) for the amount of the item.