- Place your order online or over the phone.
- We do not accept mail orders or purchase orders.
- We accept PayPal; we do not currently accept Bitcoin.
Product Availability Status
What does the Availability status mean?
- In Stock - The item is good to go and ready for launch.
- Out of Stock - The item is not currently available. For out of stock items, you can request an email notification be sent to you when the item is back in stock.
- Some options not available - Some SKUs may be here, others are not. The ones in stock are orderable; for those out of stock, you can request an email notification be sent to you when the item is back in stock.
Email Me when Available
Something I want is out of stock. Can I be notified when it is available?
Yes! We can send you an email when a product is available for purchase. Any product that is out of stock will have an "Email me when available" link on the product page. To be sure future you receives your email, add "email@example.com" to your address book.
Do you match competitor’s prices?
Will I be charged sales tax?
We have operations in Virginia, Ohio, Florida, Minnesota, and Washington and charge sales on orders shipping to these states.
What if I am tax-exempt?
If you are a tax exempt organization, please contact us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF (1-888-433-5788) or 703-293-6299 for assistance. We will ask you to fax us a copy of your tax exempt certificate to 650-248-2023. You will then place the order with us over the phone.
Will I have to pay customs fees on my international order?
Please see our special section on International Shipping for more information.
What are your accepted payment methods?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. For your protection, we screen orders for potential fraud. Please ensure that your billing address matches that of your payment method to avoid delays in order processing. We do not accept Bitcoin.
Discounts & Promotions
Do discount codes stack?
When redeeming Promotion, Discount, or Coupon Codes during checkout, please note that only one promotion code can be used per order. No combo moves for you. Promotion, Discount or Coupon Codes cannot be used towards the purchase of Gift Certificates.
What does the Order Status mean?
- New - Your order has been accepted and will be processed soon.
- Processing - Your order has been transmitted to the packing/shipping department (or one of our distributors), and our warehouse monkeys are gathering all of your goodies and preparing them to be shipped.
- Partial Shipment - Some of the items have been shipped. Your credit card has been fully charged at this point.
- Shipped - Your order has been fully shipped. Your credit card has been fully charged at this point.
- Canceled - Your order has been canceled, and your credit card has not been billed.
What are those "Incomplete Orders" in my account history?
Those are shopping carts that you did not check out. You can view and complete the order at any time in the future. Those orders stay with your account so, for example, you can start an order at work and then complete the order from home.
To delete an incomplete order from your account, hit the Complete this Order button. Click on the “Loot” link and remove all items from your cart.
Changes & Cancellations
Can I make changes to my order?
We may be able to if your order still shows as "New" status. Please:
Please note that our order fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Once the order has been sent to our warehouse for processing, neither you nor our customer service staff can change it. If your order status says anything other than "New", it can no longer be changed or canceled.
What's your cancellation policy?
You have the ability to cancel your own order, as long as it still shows as "New" status. To cancel your order, go to your Order Management page. Click the "Cancel" link, and confirm the cancellation on the confirmation page. Your credit card will not be charged. Once an order is canceled, it cannot be recovered.
Privacy & Security