ThinkGeek CafePress FAQ
What is CafePress? Why is ThinkGeek teaming up with them?
CafePress is the leading name in on-demand, personalized products and t-shirts. ThinkGeek's monkeys have teamed up with CafePress to provide retired ThinkGeek designs to our fans.
Ever log in to ThinkGeek hoping to purchase a replacement for a well-loved shirt, only to find we don't stock it anymore? Saw a shirt at a convention and had to have one for yourself, but can't find it on ThinkGeek?
Now you will be able to shop a selection of retired designs on CafePress. We're raising them from the dead like a 100% cotton necromancer! If you can't find an old favorite t-shirt on ThinkGeek, check out our designs on CafePress. If you still can't find your favorite shirt, email your request to email@example.com.
There are a few things to know before you go on your quest to CafePress.
- ThinkGeek promotions and discounts featured on thinkgeek.com are not available for orders placed with CafePress.
- If you complete an order on CafePress, you can check the status of your CafePress order by visiting the CafePress Order Status page.
- To track your CafePress order, log-in and view your tracking number via your CafePress order history.
- CafePress has a 30-day money back guarantee on all products in the ThinkGeek CafePress Shop. If you would like to return or exchange an item, please contact CafePress to fill out a request form, and CafePress will send you a Returns Merchandise Authorization.
- Gift Cards issued by CafePress are valid for purchases of CafePress merchandise only and cannot be used to make purchases at ThinkGeek. Likewise, ThinkGeek-issued Gift Certificates cannot be used to make purchases at CafePress.
- ThinkGeek Geek Points are not earned on purchases made on CafePress and cannot be redeemed on CafePress items.
Buy a dark t-shirt from CafePress? You'll want to wash it before you wear it. The finishing process CafePress uses leaves a residue that will magically disappear the first time you wash it. Well, okay. It's not magic. It's science.
CafePress shirts? They don't last. Right, so 10 years ago when you got that shirt for your family reunion from them, that might have been true, but the technology has evolved. We did a wash test (20 washes) on a CafePress shirt vs. one of our regular shirts, and there was minimal difference between the two. For the longevity of your shirt, though, we recommend you turn it inside out before you wash it in cold water. Ideally, lay flat to dry. But we know you're going to toss it in the dryer. Just make sure it's still inside out when you do it and tumble dry low.
This doesn't fit like the last shirt I bought on ThinkGeek! CafePress uses a variety of blanks for their products, so be sure to check the sizing chart for each one before you order.
For specific questions, please contact Customer Service at CafePress via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call CafePress Customer Service toll free at 1-877-809-1659, Monday - Saturday, 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM EST