This contest has closed! Our random winner is Kate H. from Moreno Valley, CA, and we've posted her GeekDad story on our blog. Thanks for your entries and here's hoping you have a geeky Father's Day!
You can't replicate your GeekDad. Yet.
We're willing to bet the GeekDad in your life is one of a kind, and you'd never want to replace him--not that you could with current technology, anyways--but you can get one step closer with a fabbster 3D Printer!
Honor your uniquely geeky patriarch this Father's Day with our Most Ultimate GeekDad Giveaway (So Far) prize pile, which includes:
- fabbster 3D Printer, including netfabb Studio Professional software bundled with netfabb Engine for fabbster
- $1,000 ThinkGeek shopping spree
- 32GB ASUS Transformer TF300T Tablet (blue) with keyboard dock
- Signed copy of Darth Vader and Son by Jeffrey Brown
- GeekDad t-shirts for the family
- Hasbro prize pack including Marvel BonkaZonks Blind Bags (two), 4-Pack, Face Case, Spider-Man Stackrobatic Stunt Set, and Head Quarters; The Avengers Hulk Hero Mask, Iron Man Tri-Power Repulsor, Hulk Gamma Green Smash Fists, Hawkeye Bow, and Hero Masks (Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk); and Kre-O Battleship Ocean Attack set, Land Defense set, Combat Chopper set, Alien Strike set, and U.S.S. Missouri set
- Calliope Games prize pack including a set of games "Ugh!" (with a card autographed by John Kovalic), "Got'Em!," "Double Double Dominoes," and "Tsuro"
- ThinkFun prize pack including a set of solo puzzles for dad and brain games for dads and kids to play together: MathDice, Swish, Solitaire Chess, Gordian's Knot, and UnHinged
- Tegu Original Set, Compact, and Asterisk toys
Not bad for a Father's Day gift, eh?
Enter our contest below by 12 noon ET on June 14, 2012. The contest has now closed, and we'll contact our randomly chosen winner on June 15 so you'll be able to deliver the good news on Father's Day, June 17.
After you enter, you'll have the chance to share a story, anecdote, or other texty tribute to the father in your life. The editors of WIRED GeekDad will read your entry and publish their favorites on the GeekDad blog, so make him proud!
And no, you don't have to give all these goodies to your dad, but Timmy Sr. hopes you'll respect the spirit of the season.
The legalese PDF is over here, and please note that if you live outside the US, you may be charged customs and duties for the prize goodies; sadly, we have not yet overthrown your government and can't control fees.