Prove your school is the geekiest...
win a Trivia Night Party + $250 Gift Certificate!
All you need to do to bring honor to your school is tell us why your campus is the geekiest there is! Use the form below to send us some photos (up to three) and/or submit up to 200 words describing why your school should win.
Sorry, entries are closed!
"Win what?" you ask?
- $250 Gift Certificate to the person who submits the winning entry
- A ThinkGeek Trivia Night Party in your town replete with tonnes of loot!
The more entries your school has increases the chances of it being dubbed the Geekiest Campus, so rally your banner-persons to the cause (get them to submit!).
Need some suggestions?
Tell us how you geek out:
- Do you have a Quidditch Team?
- Do you have Geek Focused Clubs?
- A group that gets together for gaming (tabletop or video)?
- Dorm rooms that look like spaceships?
- Is the coolest fraternity on campus Lambda Lambda Lambda or Psi Phi?
Don't think you're a geek? Everyone is a geek about something. If you're passionately obsessed, from gadgets to music to sports and everything in between, then you've got a little geek in you. Now is the time to let your geek flag fly.
What is a ThinkGeek Trivia Night Party?
ThinkGeek Trivia Night is where you gather your friends, form up into Super Groups (teams), and throw down in one of the most fun and challenging battle of the wits that there is. Oh, and there may even be a pie eating contest.
Battle of wits and eating contest. It's how we roll.
We hand out prizes throughout the night while your team battles for Geek Supremacy and everyone has a great time. Would you like to know more? Check out our blog for how these usually go down.