Micro Sonic Grenade
Office warfare at 115 decibels
- Step one: Set the alarm
- Step two: Throw grenade at target
- Step three: Run away! Run away!
Wednesday, at ThinkGeek HQ...
How does it... um... how does it work?
SIR WILLY OF YONKERS
I know not, my liege.
Consult the Book of Office Armaments!
Office Armaments, chapter 42, verses 13 through 37.
HANS THE CLERIC - (reading)
And Saint Harley raised the sonic grenade up on high, saying, "O Ceiling Cat, bless this thy sonic grenade, that with it thou mayest blow thine annoying coworker's eardrums into tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did feast upon the bacon and cheese, and caffeine and marshmallows, and cupcakes and breakfast cereals, and fruit snacks and large chu...
Skip a bit, Brother...
HANS THE CLERIC
And Ceiling Cat spake, saying, "First shalt thou set the delay. You can has delay of 5, 30, or 60 seconds. Then you seez the LED flash quick liek. Then is the time of the throwing. You can count to three, or four, or even five. Unless you set the delay to five, in which case you is Teh Fail with active grenade in yer paw. Once you has counted enough, lobbest thou the Micro Sonic Grenade toward thy office foe, who, being naughty and not at all a team player, shall snuff it."
The Micro Sonic Grenade already has a battery installed, however you need to pull the black tab underneath the battery to activate the Grenade the first time you use it. Simply peel back the silicone cover near the bottom of the Grenade where the battery is. Find the black tab and remove. Ready to rumble!
- For ages 14+. Not suitable for children due to small parts and loud sound.
- Office prank grenade to blast your coworkers' eardrums
- Set the timer to 5, 30, or 60 seconds
- Hide or throw the grenade near your target
- Run away (but not so far away that you can't enjoy their suffering)
- Siren is 110-115 decibels, about the loudness of a sandblaster or power saw
- Batteries Included
- WARNING: Avoid prolonged exposure to alarm siren.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Micro Sonic Grenade or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.