Doctor Who 11th Doctor Crash 2-pack
Recreate the first episode with the 11th Doctor
- Set of two figures of The 11th Doctor from his first episode
- Includes a sonic screwdriver accessory he can hold
- Excellent quality sculpts and paint, very detailed
When the TARDIS crashes in young Amelia's back yard, the Doctor that emerges is still wearing what was left of the 10th Doctor's suit. It's ripped, raggedy, and probably a bit burned after the TARDIS' control room exploded. He's also wet from apparently falling in its swimming pool. Amelia tries to help by frying him up some bacon, but alas, he spits out food after food until finally settling on fish and custard. It's a wonder she didn't kick him out! But in the end, he comes back, steals some fancy new duds, and in typical Doctor fashion, saves the world from imminent doom.
This set of figures includes Amelia's Raggedy Doctor in his torn clothing as well as the better dressed doctor from the end of "The Eleventh Hour."The head sculpt looks just like actor Matt Smith, right down to the "could use a haircut" hairstyle. Each figure has points of articulation in the neck, shoulders, biceps, elbows, wrists, waist, hips, and knees. The set even comes with a tiny sonic screwdriver accessory that you can put in The Doctor's hand so he can unlock doors, fix things, and generally be awesome.
- Two versions of the 11th Doctor: in crash clothing (The Raggedy Doctor) and in stolen clothing
- Raggedy Doctor (crash clothing) - Wearing pinstripe pants, blue button-down, maroon tie, white sneakers
- Cleaned-up Doctor (clothing stolen from hospital) - Wearing black pants, tweed jacked, red-striped shirt, maroon bow-tie, black boots
- Includes a sonic screwdriver accessory
- Points of articulation: Neck, Shoulders, Biceps, Elbows, Wrists, Waist, Hips, & Knees
- Excellent sculpt and paint job (we especially love the tweed jacket!)
- Each figure is aproximately 5 inches tall, sonic screwdriver accessory measures about 1 inch
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who 11th Doctor Crash 2-pack or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.