The Force is with them and they are one with the Force.
Tickets are on sale NOW!
Find out if the Force is with you at Geek Trivia Night at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. on Thursday, May 4th. We'll find the droids we're looking for, complete the circle, and maybe save the galaxy. Don't worry, we'll never tell you the odds.
Tickets are on sale now at on Brown Paper Tickets. There is a limited amount, so if it's anything like the previous Trivia Nights, tickets will sell out FAST. We suggest you start recruiting and forming your team of 6-8 people now! Choose your teammates wisely because we'll ask about anything. Don't let the Star Wars theme fool you!
Psssst, we'll also have an AWESOME prize for "Best Costume" that night. So come in your best Star Wars cosplay!
- Geek Trivia Night will be held on Thursday, May 4, at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. The venue serves food and drink (purchased separately) for you to indulge on while participating in the trivia fun.
- Doors open at 7pm ET, with the festivities running until 10:30pm. There will be 4 rounds of questions, 10 questions per round.
- Tickets are $15 each and are available now; they will be sold at a first come, first serve basis. We recommend teams purchase their tickets together.
- Due to the nature of the content of this show, and the fact that the host can't be trusted to keep her mouth shut, ThinkGeek is requiring that all attendees be 18+. Thank you for understanding.
- Teams must be composed of 6-8 people. We will be contacting the ticket purchasers later regarding your team name, members, and leader. If you have less than 6 but still want to play, we can match you up, but you must agree to leave your fate up to the almighty Timmy! There will be time at the beginning of the night for you to meet your new team & form new friendships.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask us in the comments below.
Think your team has what it takes?! Come out and prove it on May 4th! We'll never tell you the odds!