I understood that reference!
Because it's nice to gather with fellow geeks in the chilly embrace of air conditioning.
We're breaking out the champagne, chocolate, and strawberries to win your heart for Geek Trivia Night: Nerd Love Edition!
Whether you've already found your smizmar or you're a solo adventurer... or you're just in it for the discount candy on Feb 15, it's Valentine's season and it's time for another round of Geek Trivia. Come hang out in a totally platonic bar scene with a bunch of nerds to discuss the finer points of geekery, and maybe win some cool stuff. Join us on Wednesday, February 8th for Geek Trivia Night at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA.
So sharpen your wits, re-read that Star Wars thinkpiece, and get ready to Beam Up some knowledge!
Tickets are on sale now at Brown Paper Tickets. There is a limited amount, so if it's anything like the previous Trivia Nights, tickets will sell out FAST. We suggest you start recruiting and forming your team of 6-8 people now! Choose your teammates wisely because we'll ask about anything and we won't go easy on you, even if you ask nicely.
- Geek Trivia Night will be held on Wednesday, February 8th at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. The venue serves food and drink (purchased separately) for you to indulge on while participating in the trivia fun.
- Doors open at 7pm ET, with the festivities running until 10:30pm. There will be 4 rounds of questions, 10 questions per round.
- Tickets are $15 each and are on sale now; they will be sold at a first come, first serve basis. We recommend teams purchase their tickets together.
- Due to the nature of the content of this show, and the fact that the host(s) can't be trusted to keep their mouth shut, ThinkGeek is requiring that all attendees be 18+. Thank you for understanding.
- Teams must be composed of 6-8 people. We will be contacting the ticket purchasers later regarding your team name, members, and leader. If you have less than 6 but still want to play, we can match you up, but you must agree to leave your fate up to the almighty Timmy! There will be time at the beginning of the night for you to meet your new team & form new friendships.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask us in the comments below.
Show your fellow geeks what you're made of, and may the Force be with you on February 8th!