You better hope the Force is with you when you see our trivia questions!
It's time for Geek Trivia Night: Sweet Sixteen Edition.
No, we didn't get you a car. ThinkGeek is celebrating its Sweet 16, and you're invited to the party! Escape the summer heat and chill out with some fellow geeks for a night of trivia, libations, and a few surprises.
Join us on Thursday, August 13th for Star Wars Geek Trivia Night at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. So sharpen your wits, brush up on your knowledge, and get ready to Assemble!
Tickets go on sale Wednesday, July 22nd on Brown Paper Tickets. There is a limited amount, so if it's anything like the previous Trivia Nights, tickets will sell out FAST. We suggest you start recruiting and forming your team of 6-8 people now! Choose your teammates wisely because we'll ask about anything and we won't go easy on you just because it's our birthday.
- Geek Trivia Night will be held on Thursday, August 13th, at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. The venue serves food and drink (purchased separately) for you to indulge on while participating in the trivia fun.
- Doors open at 7pm ET, with the festivities running until 10:30pm. There will be 4 rounds of questions, 10 questions per round.
- Tickets are $15 each and go on sale Wednesday, July 22; they will be sold at a first come, first serve basis. We recommend teams purchase their tickets together.
- Due to the nature of the content of this show, and the fact that the host can't be trusted to keep his mouth shut, ThinkGeek is requiring that all attendees be 18+. Thank you for understanding.
- Teams must be composed of 6-8 people. We will be contacting the ticket purchasers later regarding your team name, members, and leader. If you have less than 6 but still want to play, we can match you up, but you must agree to leave your fate up to the almighty Timmy! There will be time at the beginning of the night for you to meet your new team & form new friendships.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask us in the comments below.
Show your fellow geeks what you're made of, and bring your A Game on August 13th!