Hands in the air if you're ready for another Geek Trivia Night!
Tickets are on sale NOW!
Geek Trivia Night is happening. On May the Fourth.
Yep, you know what *that* means. Geek Trivia Night, Star Wars style! Is the Force strong within you? We sure hope so!
Join us on Monday, May 4th for Star Wars Geek Trivia Night at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. Compete against your fellow geeks for prizes & the title of Jedi Masters of the Universe! (Plus, have a grand ol' time while you're at it!)
Tickets go on sale Friday, April 10 on Brown Paper Tickets. There is a limited amount, so if it's anything like the previous Trivia Nights, tickets will sell out FAST. We suggest you start recruiting and forming your team of 6-8 people now! Choose your teammates wisely because we'll ask about anything. Don't let the Star Wars theme fool you!
Psssst, we'll also have a special prize for "Best Costume" that night. So come in your best Star Wars cosplay!
- Geek Trivia Night will be held on Monday, May 4, at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. The venue serves food and drink (purchased separately) for you to indulge on while participating in the trivia fun.
- Doors open at 7pm ET, with the festivities running until 10:30pm. There will be 4 rounds of questions, 10 questions per round.
- Tickets are $15 each and go on sale Friday, April 10; they will be sold at a first come, first serve basis. We recommend teams purchase their tickets together.
- If you're thinking about bringing your youngling, please be aware that everyone must have a ticket, including children. We suggest younglings be age 13+ and/or huge trivia buffs.
- Teams must be composed of 6-8 people. We will be contacting the ticket purchasers later regarding your team name, members, and leader. If you have less than 6 but still want to play, we can match you up, but you must agree to leave your fate up to the almighty Timmy! There will be time at the beginning of the night for you to meet your new team & form new friendships.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask us in the comments below.
Think your team has what it takes?! Come out and prove it on May 4th!