Hands in the air if you're ready for another Geek Trivia Night!
Update: Tickets are on sale NOW!
New year, new Geek Trivia Night!
The long wait is over. We're kicking off 2015 with another Geek Trivia Night! Did you make it one of your new years resolutions to expand your geeky prowess? We sure hope so!
Join us on Thursday, February 5 for our first Geek Trivia Night of 2015 at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. Compete against your fellow geeks for prizes & the title of Geek Masters of the Universe! (Plus, have a grand ol' time while you're at it!)
Tickets go on sale 1pm ET Wednesday, January 21 on Brown Paper Tickets. There is a limited amount, so if it's anything like the previous Trivia Nights, tickets will sell out FAST. We suggest you start recruiting and forming your team of 6-8 people now! Choose your teammates wisely because we'll ask about anything. From Game of Thrones to outer space to the meaning of Timmy.
- Geek Trivia Night will be held on Thursday, February 5, at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. The venue serves food and drink (purchased separately) for you to indulge on while participating in the trivia fun.
- Doors open at 7pm ET, with the festivities running until 10:30pm. There will be 4 rounds of questions, 10 questions per round.
- Tickets are $15 each and go on sale Wednesday, January 21; they will be sold at a first come, first serve basis. We recommend teams purchase their tickets together.
- If you're thinking about bringing your geekling, please be aware that everyone must have a ticket, including children. We suggest geeklings be age 13+ and/or huge trivia buffs.
- Teams must be composed of 6-8 people. We will be contacting the ticket purchasers later regarding your team name, members, and leader. If you have less than 6 but still want to play, we can match you up, but you must agree to leave your fate up to the almighty Timmy! There will be time at the beginning of the night for you to meet your new team & form new friendships.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask us in the comments below.
Think your team has what it takes?! Come out and prove it on February 5!