Winning the game is not always the only goal.
Have you seen our manifesto yet?
It's a list of things we live for that we shared as part of our shiny new site refresh a couple weeks ago. Here it is again:
- You should live long and prosper, with the Force.
- That pi never ends at 3.14.
- That it's perfectly ok to have crushes on comic book characters.
- In never quitting until you level up.
- That "Star Wars or Star Trek" is a meaningful first date question.
- Somebody else is totally into that, too.
- Humanity will colonize other worlds.
- That you will "make it so".
- In doing unto others as R2-D2.
- Telepathy is awesome, but not reliable, so we use open communication.
- Every room should have a "ninja-only" exit.
- That we are not alone.
- Life is more fun when you're wearing a cape.
- That everyone is a superhero to someone.
Pretty sweet, right? But, since we're having a birthday this week, we started thinking about adding one more to match our age and we wanted to know what you thought our 15th should be.
So we asked people for suggestions and then asked them to vote on their favorites to help us come up with a potential new addition. With almost 700 submissions, there were many references to monkeys, and 42, and generally being awesome, but the top vote-getter was this gem from Micah:
15. Sometimes the side quest is its own reward
And there you go. Job well done! Thanks to all who entered & voted.
We completely agree with the above, but what do you think? Does it make the cut?