Whee! Timmy is already excited for 2015.
Wait... We're halfway through 2014 already?!
The new year will be upon us before we know it, which is our cue to start working on the 2015 Custom Despair Calendar! This keeper of dates needs some filling out. How else will we keep track of all the geeky days of note, nerdy facts, and imaginary holidays during the year? (And real holidays, too, we guess.)
This is where you chuckleheads come in! We need your help again in populating our Calendar of Despair. Submit your historic date, nerdy holiday, birthday, geeky fact or point of interest in the form below, and if we decide to put your date on the calendar, you'll automatically be entered to win a $100 gift certificate. If you're the randomly selected winner, we'll notify you as soon as the dates are finalized & the calendar is set to print!
Here are some examples of what we're looking for:
- June 7th: Ghostbusters theatrical release. Don't cross the streams and buy a pack of Stay-Puft caffeinated marshmallows to celebrate.
- July 13th: It's the birthday of Harrison Ford AND Patrick Stewart. Celebrate Captain Picard and Captain Solo on the same day!
- September 10th: Bill Nye the Science Guy Day.
- October 13th: International Walk Like a Zombie Day!
- November 7th: N7 Day.
- November 11th: Singles' Day.