Timmy and his army of cosplay clones are ready for Comic-Con! Come find us at booth #3849.
San Diego Comic-Con is nigh!
Hey all you nerf-herders! We've put together a handy guide to help you stalk us during this week of awesome.
The Official ThinkGeek SDCC Strategy Guide
Where to Find Us:
- Come visit us in between Lightspeed Fine Art and Underground Toys (behind Square Enix). We're in booth #3849, but check the map first (don't want you good folks falling into any previously-charted wormholes or tears in space or anything).
It's our second year with a booth, so be sure to swing by, say "hello!" to our Comic-Con Away Team, give us some free shrugs, and take a picture with Timmy! Along with our most popular items, we'll be carrying all our con exclusives as well.
Contests & Prizes:
- Wish you could make it to Comic-Con but are too busy saving the world (or plotting to destroy it)? Fret not, hero (orrrr villain)! We're giving you the chance to win a pack of our Comic-Con exclusives + a Con Bag of Holding filled with mystery goodies by tweeting once a day for five days! AT 11:59pm PT on July 27th, the contest will close and we'll randomly choose 5 winners. So that's 5 days, 5 chances to win, and 5 Comic-Con prize packs. Just tweet this any day we're at Comic-Con, 7/23-7/27:
Wish I was at SDCC so I could get @ThinkGeek's con prize pack! Boohoo! http://j.mp/15bq9Pl #ThinkGeekSDCC
- Win a life-size Han Solo in Carbonite figure or ThinkGeek Han Solo prize pack! Yep, that's right--a magnificent seven-and-a-half-foot tall replica of Han Solo in Carbonite. Swing by our booth #3849, mention this contest, let us scan your badge, and be automagically entered to win! (You can also enter via paper at our booth or online, too!) This contest closes Friday, August 15th at 11:59pm PT.
Panels & Freebies:
- Looking to score some freebies? Don't think it'll be so easy! Come by our booth #3849 and tell us the secret password to get a mystery goodie!
- Wednesday, preview night: "Ice to see you!"
- Thursday: "Aviary of Doom"
- Friday: "What doesn't kill you makes you stranger."
- Saturday: "SWEAR TO ME!"
- Sunday: "I am Gotham's reckoning."
- On Friday, July 25 at 5:30pm Room 26AB, come to the panel The Business of Geek Fashion to join our very own TG monkey Mike Kochis and other awesome panelists in discussing how businesses choose designs, what the licensing process is like, how trends affect their work, and how fashion options for geek girls have increased over the years. RSVP to the Facebook event here!
Happy stalking! If you want to come chat with us, be sure to swing by our booth anytime. Hope to see you there!