UPDATE: So sorry for the long wait, folks!! The shirt has been printed & we can finally announce the winner:
Congratulations Jeremy Sniatecki with his "EntHERprise" design featuring a creative merging of the original series Starship Enterprise and the classic female gender symbol. We went through hundreds of entries, and his design was the standout winner!
Last call to enter our Star Trek Shirt Design Contest!
To help celebrate 2013 as the Year of the Fangirl, we've teamed up with Her Universe to host an epic Star Trek shirt design contest, which we're calling "Make It Sew." The idea: you send us your Star Trek shirt design, which can be from any of the television series. We go through them and select the most epic one. That person gets a $500 prize and also gets his or her design printed on one of Her Universe's super-comfy ladies' blanks and made available here on ThinkGeek for all our Star Trek fangirls!
- Submit your design to email@example.com by 11:59pm ET Monday, 10/14 to be considered to win.
The winner will be announced Friday, 10/18.Sorry for the wait, folks! This is taking a bit longer than we anticipated. We've submitted designs that we like to our friends at Star Trek, and once we have an approved winner and shirts for everyone, we'll announce the winner!
- You may submit up to (3) entries per person.
- The shirt templates, along with more info, can be downloaded at our Official Contest Page.
- If it ain't your art, we don't want it. Only original works, please.
- All entries must be in one of the following file formats: GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG.
- Submitting a design signifies that you agree to the Terms & Conditions
MAKE IT SEW!
P.S. If you have non-Star Trek shirt ideas, you're always welcome to submit your designs to the ThinkGeek Bounty Program! Just last month, we made three ideas submitted through the Bounty Program into shirts.