It's time for another Geek Trivia Night. We hope you've been reading up Geek history and brushing up on all your favorite comic books, shows, and movies!
Join us on Thursday, June 20 for our second Geek Trivia Night at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. There'll be plenty of prizes for the winners, and we've got something special in store for our bonus round. (It may just top our Pi Day pie eating contest from our previous Geek Trivia Night!)
Tickets go on sale 12pm ET Tuesday, June 4 on Brown Paper Tickets. There is a limited amount, so if it's anything like last time, tickets will sell out FAST. We suggest you start recruiting and forming your team of 6-8 people now! Choose your teammates wisely because we'll ask about anything. From science to Star Trek to how many bananas can Timmy eat in one sitting provided they're 2 days ripe and it's a Wednesday?
- Geek Trivia Night will be held on Thursday, June 20, at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. The venue serves food and drink (purchased separately) for you to indulge on while participating in the trivia fun.
- Doors open at 7pm ET, with the festivities running on until 10:30pm. There will be 4 rounds of questions, 10 questions per round.
- Tickets are $15 each and go on sale Tuesday, June 4; they will be sold at a first come, first served basis. We recommend teams purchase their tickets together.
- If you're thinking about bringing your geekling, please be aware that everyone must have a ticket, including children. We suggest geeklings be age 13+ and/or huge trivia buffs.
- Teams must be composed of 6-8 people. We will be contacting the ticket purchasers later regarding your team name, members, and leader. If you have less than 6 but still want to play, we'll have a meet & greet at the beginning of the night for you to form friendships and alliances with other players. We can also match you up, but you must agree to leave your fate up to the almighty Timmy.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask us in the comments below.
Think you & your friends got what it takes? Come out and prove it on June 20!