Cupidthulhu is out to get you.
UPDATE! This contest is closed; see below for our winners!
Yes, the mythical creature of lore has come out of hiding! With his mighty quiver of tentacle arrows in hand, he will make you fall in love & despair with everything ThinkGeek. Some say it's actually just Timmy wearing a tiny pair of Cthulhu wings and a diaper (which may be 65 - 100% true), but it's more than that. So much more.
His target isn't you this time, but your pinboard! Cupidthulhu is looking to give away $250 worth of ThinkGeek goodies to two lucky entrants. Pin up to $250 of your favorite ThinkGeek products to a Pinterest pinboard titled "ThinkGeek's Cupidthulhu Challenge" and enter the board's URL into our contest form below by 11:59pm ET Thursday, February 7 for a chance to win. On Friday, February 8, Cupidthulhu will randomly choose two pinners who will live happily ever after with free goodies!
- You must title your pinboard "ThinkGeek's Cupidthulhu Challenge". Please be sure to pin the contest page as well.
- You must include only ThinkGeek items on the board. That'll just keep things simpler and not confuse the Cupidthulhu. (Woe betide he who confuses Cupidthulhu!)
- You must have less than $250 worth of items on your pinboard. It doesn't have to be exactly $250--just less. This total does not include shipping, and the best way to total your pinboard is to add the items to your cart and use the total you see there as your guideline.
- You must enter the URL to your pinboard (for example, http://pinterest.com/thinkgeek/thinkgeek-valentines/) into our form below by 11:59pm ET Thursday, February 7.
- You must cross your tentacles and pray to Cupidthulhu lest his vengeful arrows of love miss your pinboard.
FINAL UPDATE! The contest is closed and our two lucky random winners blessed by Cupidthulhu's tentacles are Stacy St. John and Monica Romig Green! Monica and Stacy, we'll be in touch via email shortly. Thanks to everyone who participated in this contest--it was our biggest Pinterest contest so far, and if you think we should run one again, let us know in the comments!
Still have questions? Here are the finer points:
- You may change your board as many times as you like before the contest deadline, even after you enter via our form, but whatever is there at 11:59pm ET on Thursday, February 7 is what you're entered to win.
- If you add more than $250 worth of goodies, you won't win.
- If prices change between now and when the contest ends, we will honor the sale price so your board won't go over $250 total. Cupidthulhu does not tolerate poor addition, but he's not heartless.
- You cannot pin items already out of stock. If any of the items you pin go out of stock after the contest closes, then you will receive a gift certificate in the amount of that item.
- If you're outside the US and eligible to enter (check all the countries here), you are very much welcome to enter, but please note that you may be charged customs and handling fees when your goodies arrive. Sorry, but this contest won't cover those costs.
- Looking for the legalese? You can find it here.